Experience True Service with Our Value-Added Focus.
Device manufacturers working with Formacoat cover a cross-section of application types, designs, company sizes and geographic locations including:
- Vascular and cardiovascular, auditory, ophthalmic, implant delivery
- Catheters, guidewires, tubing, wire, roll to roll applications, film, screen
- Medical businesses, and unique industrial applications
- Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized companies and small start-ups
- U.S. and Internationally-based companies
Our customers value the collaborative input and experience of Formacoat staff and the way they relate to designing a repeatable, scalable coating process. Even better, they enjoy working with us and appreciate the personal relationships we foster!
In addition, Formacoat can provide guidance on regulatory compliance with its staff seasoned in medical device development and compliance expertise. Each partner's needs are unique, and Formacoat's response to those needs is unique as well.
Formacoat satisfaction comes when customers gain an edge over the past performance of their medical devices as a result of working together with us. As demand for lubricious hydrophilic coated devices and specialized hydrophobic coatings has grown, Formacoat has grown as well, with classic "Win-Win" client relationships.
Whether your requirements are to coat inner or outer diameters or complex part shapes, with hydrophilic or hydrophobic coatings, click here to learn more about our medical device and substrate coating capabilities.