Formacoat has been steadily increasing its capabilities with advanced processing technologies, tooling, techniques and an expanded equipment repertoire.
- New! Roll-to-Roll Film Coating with medical device coatings:
- Up to 17" (43cm) wide
- Depending on the film thickness, hundreds of yards in length.
- This technology may also be extendable to mesh and screen materials.
- Plasma Surface Preparation:
- New! Multi-gas capable commercial plasma
- Chamber capacity up to 68" (172cm) long in a straight configuration.
- Atmospheric plasma options for select needs
- OD coated products (catheters and tubing, etc.)
- We have significantly increased our batch capacity for many products, allowing lower per unit pricing.
- For our most standard coatings process development and R&D trials can likely be minimized, reducing the overall cost and time to get to commercial production.
- ID coated products:
- Specialized processes and equipment for products needing hydrophilic hydrogel ID coating.
Click here to learn about the wide variety of coating types Formacoat works with.